WHAT WE PROVIDE
Outsourced CCO And Compliance Services
As your firm’s outsourced CCO, Adherence does everything. We serve as your firm’s official CCO on your ADV, FINRA filings and/or for other purposes.
We do all of the compliance work for you – from establishing what you need to do at the outset to performing day-to-day compliance. We will also perform your testing and make your filings with the regulators.
We tailor the services and the compliance program to the specifics of your firm – no “off-the-shelf” manuals. With this option, Adherence “makes it go away”.
Virtual Compliance Department
Some firms like to keep the CCO title in-house but lack the ability to perform what needs to be done. Here we do everything but hold the title of CCO.
You get the same service as if we acted as the Outsourced CCO who is named on your ADV or FINRA filings – but someone in the firm holds the official title and responsibility.
Assorted Compliance Services
Many firms have a CCO – and possibly a compliance department – but lack the time to perform certain functions.
Adherence can help you with:
- Compliance testing and analysis
- Mock SEC/NFA/FINRA Audits
- Investment Advisers Act/NFA and FINRA registration
- Maintaining a comprehensive compliance program including a workable Code of Ethics tailored to the specific fund and its business
- Filing annual updates on IARD/WebCRD and the NFA Electronic Filings
- Dodd-Frank regulatory requirements
- Compliance training
- Oversight of electronic communications and all other records management
- Support for regulatory examinations and requests
- Marketing, sales literature and social media monitoring
- Pay-to-play monitoring
- Compliance calendar building and monitoring
- Personal trade monitoring
- ISDA documentation drafting/negotiation General day-to-day compliance
Registering with the SEC, NFA or FINRA SHOULDN’T BE a painful and expense experience.
But there are alternatives to hiring your expensive law firm versus having your portfolio manager do it himself. And getting it right the first time is critical.
General Counsel on Demand
Adherence provides executive-level legal counsel that has proven time and again to get results. Work with us on a full or part-time basis – whatever you need. Outsourcing your general counsel and/or legal department to Adherence means that you can cut the overhead and costs of hiring an entire legal department, and just let us handle the tedious compliance regulations. We supply you with comprehensive legal support to…
Adherence can help you with:
- The Firm
- The Board of Directors
- Portfolio Management
- Human Resources
- Investor Relations
- Administrative and Operations Personnel
Operations & Finance
How we add value to your firm: As an Investment Manager your value proposition is delivering performance to your investors, and an Outsourced CFO Solution can deliver an independent cost effective path to your firms accounting and operational needs. Typical cost savings are in the range of 30% to 40% when compared to an in-house staffing model resulting in a direct positive impact to your management company bottom line. In addition, you are redeploying your time away from “managing” a staff to focus on the investment side of your business, which is why clients have hired you in the first place.
Adherence’s team of experts can provide core accounting, operations, and information technology expertise for you – as your virtual Chief Operating Officer and/or Chief Financial Officer.
- Source, negotiate, implement and manage your fund accounting, operations and treasury infrastructure.
- Oversight of Fund Administrator, Auditor, Tax, Middle and Back Office service providers.
- Selection of counterparties for trading, financing and custody relationships.
- Financial statement preparation, review and analysis.
- Fund Start up Services Fund Closure and Liquidation Services.
- Operational Due Diligence Services.
Adherence’s Operations and Financial Services uses seasoned financial services business COO/CFO’s –who have experience in building institutional quality infrastructure which is necessary to pass ODD (operational due diligence), a critical juncture in the capital raising process for investment managers.